For red carpet-worthy dresses, jumpsuits and separates that promise to have all eyes on you, look to Melbourne-based womenswear label Bianca and Bridgett. Brimming with glistening metallic threads, the Analese dress is crafted with princess seams through the bodice for a flattering fit and falls to a flared skirt underpinned with a layer of organza. Complete the look with metallic heeled sandals for a high-octane after-dark edit.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 dress. She is 179.1cm (5’10.5”) tall with a 83.8cm (33”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 82cm (size AU 8)
– Fitted bodice; flared skirt
– Crinkled lurex fabric with a layer of organza underneath skirt; non-stretch; fully lined; opaque
– Metallic dusty rose and burnt orange palette
– Spaghetti straps; non-adjustable
– Square neckline
– Princess seams through bodice
– Invisible back zip fastening