Recommended for outdoors.
Sporting a windproof, moisture-resistant and breathable shell and Coreloft™ insulation, the Atom LT Hooded Jacket from Canadian label Arc’teryx is the ideal top layer to tackle the great outdoors.
Our model is wearing a size small jacket. She is 179.1cm (5’10.5”) tall with a 83.8cm (33”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 65cm (size small)
– Regular fit
– Windproof, moisture-resistant and breathable shell; Coreloft™ insulation; brushed lining; non-stretch; opaque
– Black hue
– Hooded neckline
– Long sleeves; elasticised cuffs
– Gusseted underarms
– No Slip Zip™ fastening to front
– Chin zip guard
– Reflective branding to chest
– Internal zip-fastened pocket
– Twin zip-fastened pockets to front
– Straight hemline