Savour the golden years of 1970s fashion with the Balance Print Burnout Midi Dress from beloved British brand REISS. Enriched with the striking geometric print that is softened by a diaphanous silk burnout base; this long sleeve V-neck showpiece drops the waist before pleating and flaring at the skirt. Accessorise with disco-reminiscent gold hoops and draw a glint out of the gold-toned metallicised thread.
Our model is wearing a size UK 8 dress. She is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 63.5cm (25”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
– Length: 114cm (size UK 8)
– Relaxed fit bodice; skirt flared from hips; midi-length
– Lightweight silk burnout; non-stretch; lined bodice and skirt; opaque where lined
– Nude base; watermelon pink, cantaloupe orange and cobalt blue geometric print; gold-toned metallised thread accents
– Gathered shoulder seams
– Long tapered sleeves
– Wrap bodice front; fixed
– Wide fitted waistband; dropped
– Flared slightly-pleated skirt
– Circular-cut hemline; front side split
– Invisible zip fastening to reverse