Rework your weekend edit with audacious designs from fashion powerhouse House of Holland. Worked in a bold orange, purple and fuchsia snakeskin palette, the Bright Snake Print Midi Skirt is an eye-catching take on this season’s coveted animal print. Grosgrain ribbon outlines the hips to give the piece just the right amount of textural contrast.
Our model is wearing a size UK 8 skirt. She is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 63.5cm (25”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
– Length: Shortest: 96cm; Longest: 117cm (size UK 8)
– High-waisted; bias-cut
– Lightweight woven fabrication; crinkled texture; non-stretch; slip lining
– Black, orange, purple and fuchsia abstract snakeskin print
– Grosgrain taping through waistline, hips and front
– Invisible zip to side of waist
– Asymmetrical hemline