Recommended for outdoors and Snow.
Expertly constructed from durable recycled twill finished with a DWR coating and filled with an impressive 110 grams of insulation, the Brooklyn Jacket from Yuki Threads is a must-have on your next trip to the pow. Take note of the long list of utility features ensured to keep you warm and protected in the snow.
Our model is wearing a size small snow jacket. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 82.6cm (32.5”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 77cm (size small)
– Regular fit; flared legs
– Recycled polyester twill with DWR 10/80 coating; non-stretch; insulated and lined
– Black shade
– Fully taped seams
– Three-way hood with peak and adjustable bungee toggle
– Zip-through front with stud fastening
– Long sleeves with quilted embroidery
– Drawstring waist
– Underarm zippered vents with mesh lining
– Front zip pockets
– Long sleeves with elasticised cuffs and Velcro
– Dipped back hemline
– Media pocket and headphone holder loop
– Branded embroidery to front placket and back
– Zipped vent to centre back hemline