The Button-Up Slim Shirt witnesses Australian designer label Christopher Esber dip its toe into this season’s tie-dye revival. Canvassed to a painterly watercolour effect, the shirt’s lustrous silk satin journeys through washes of chartreuse, salmon, seafoam green and cloud grey. The brand honours its reputation for precision tailoring with a sharp collar, draping barrel cuffs and inverted pleat detailing to the back yoke.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 shirt. She is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 71cm (size AU 8)
– Slim fit
– Lightweight pure silk satin; slight stretch; unlined; slightly sheer under light
– Watercolour effect dye; chartreuse, salmon, seafoam and grey hues
– Pointed collar
– Button-through front
– Long sleeves; draping button barrel cuffs
– Straight hemline to front; curved to back
– Inverted pleat to back yoke