Sitting effortlessly at the sartorial intersection between Paris and New York, contemporary designer label IRO delivers pieces that are at once high-octane and effortless. A masterclass in metallics, the Cuzco Dress is crafted from tightly pleated plissé and framed with playful flounces from hip to hemline.
Our model is wearing a size FR 36 dress. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 58.4cm (23”) waist and 86.4cm (34”) hips.
– Length: 87cm (size FR 36)
– Slim fit; cinched waist
– Mid-weight plissé; slightly sheer; slight stretch; unlined
– Black with metallic silver vertical fine stripes
– Round neckline
– Elbow-length angel sleeves
– Shirred waistline
– Tiered flounces through waistline and skirt
– Keyhole back; button to nape