STINE GOYA’s Pre Fall 19 collection is a sartorial symbiosis of heritage and the future unknown. A sun-soaked sorbet palette is infused with map motifs, botanical touchstones and aerial silhouettes that culminates in a playful celebration of all things Copenhagen. The Ella Top offers a bespoke fit with its trailing ties that trace the cropped, ruffled waistline.
Our model is wearing a size small top. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 78.7cm (31”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 49cm (size small)
– Cropped; adjustable fit
– Crisp hammered woven fabric; lightweight; semi-sheer; unlined
– Lustrous jade green
– Wrap front; deep V-neckline
– Ruffled neckline and hemline
– Darts to bust
– Short sleeves
– Long adjustable self ties with loop-through waist