Australian designer Rebecca Vallance consistently crafts collections that celebrate a symbiosis of strength and softness. This season’s Francesca Top is one such example, strategically crafted from an exclusively sourced crinkled fabric that follows the figure flawlessly. Voluminous sleeves and trailing crossover ties bring undeniable drama to this otherwise classic crop top.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 top. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 63.5cm (25”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 36cm (size AU 8)
– Fitted; cropped
– Crinkled fabric with slight lustre; self-lined; opaque; minimal stretch
– Black shade
– Wide round neckline; button to nape
– Princess panel seams
– Long bouffant-style sleeves; fixed cuffs
– Open back; long crossover ties are fully adjustable
– Fabric is sourced from Europe and exclusive to Rebecca Vallance