Australian designer label KITX combines the sartorial flair of a bold botanical print with the undeniable femininity of sunray pleating in the knee-skimming Future Waste Skirt. This flared silhouette is meticulously crafted from whisper-light woven fabric and finished with subtly sheer georgette through the back, making it a dimensional choice for after-dark dressing and daytime layering alike.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 skirt. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 71.1cm (28”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 55cm (size AU 8)
– Fitted waist; flared towards hemline
– Fluid woven front; semi-sheer georgette back; unlined; non-stretch
– Black base with ochre and sandy spotted petal print; solid black to back
– Black flat elasticised waistband
– Sunray pleats throughout
– Exposed silver-toned zip fastening to back