STINE GOYA’s Pre Fall 19 collection is a sartorial symbiosis of heritage and the future unknown. A sun-soaked sorbet palette is infused with map motifs, botanical touchstones and aerial silhouettes that culminates in a playful celebration of all things Copenhagen. For a statement shirt that skews towards power suiting, look to the label’s James Shirt in saccharine rose pink.
Our model is wearing a size small shirt. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 78.7cm (31”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 74cm (size small)
– Boxy relaxed fit
– Lightweight compact suiting with slight stretch; opaque; unlined
– Rose pink; white stitching; translucent warm white buttons
– Oversized pointed collar
– Button-through front
– Long sleeves
– Squared buttoned cuffs; tuck pleats
– Curved hemline
– Box pleat to back
– Fabric made in Greece; trims made in Italy