Australian designer icon CAMILLA is a paragon of the premium bohemian aesthetic, and the Lace Trim Jumpsuit with Godet is a standout of this season’s La Fleur Libertine collection. This sweeping all-in-one is carefully crafted from fluid silk satin and adorned in an ornate print inspired by the artistic revellers in Marais. Sheer eyelash lace along the neckline and gauzy godets along the leg promise undeniable decadence.
Our model is wearing a size small jumpsuit. She is 180.3cm (5’11”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: Inside Leg: 77cm; Front Rise: 62cm (to neckline); Leg Opening: 160cm approx. (size small)
– Slim bodice; exaggerated flared leg
– Silk satin; unlined; non-stretch; opaque; dry, gauzy silk-rich godet inserts to sides
– CAMILLA exclusive
Marais At Midnight
print; buttermilk yellow, cream, black, orange, purple and green mixed animal, floral and filigree prints
– Multicoloured crystal embellishments along neckline
– V-neckline with sheer black eyelash lace trim
– Sleeveless; narrow shoulders
– Self tie to waist; removable
– Godet inserts to sides of leg; devoré foulard motif in black and silver metallic
– Invisible zip fastening to back