Australian design icon CAMILLA harnesses the unbridled romance of a pre-dawn Paris in the Layering Kimono with Neck Bands. This statement layering piece is meticulously crafted from sumptuous pure silk crepe and adorned with a sprawling architectural print in a warm, creamy palette of yellow, pinks and earthen green. Hand-applied beading, crystals and opulent tassels make this lightweight jacket a true investment.
Our model is wearing a size one-size kimono. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
– Length: 103cm (size one-size)
– Relaxed fit
– 100% Silk crepe; matte surface; unlined; slightly sheer under light; non-stretch
– CAMILLA exclusive
print; creamy buttermilk yellow base with pastel pink, violet, ceramic, terracotta and leaf green architectural print
– Hand-embroidered gold-toned beading and petite sequins along collar; hand-applied tassels
– Open front
– Shawl lapel
– Wide kimono sleeves; multicoloured crystal embellishments to cuffs
– Double-faced hemline; longer to back
– Designed in Australia