STINE GOYA’s Pre Fall 19 collection is a sartorial symbiosis of heritage and the future unknown. A sun-soaked sorbet palette is infused with map motifs, botanical touchstones and aerial silhouettes that culminates in a playful celebration of all things Copenhagen. The Leandra Skirt is adorned with a sprawling map print set on a backdrop of pop pastel stripes.
Our model is wearing a size small skirt. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 78.7cm (31”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 75cm (size small)
– Fitted waist; loose to hemline
– Lightweight woven fabric with soft taffeta handle and self stripe texture; sheer; lined; non-stretch
– Altitude map print set on pink, mint, lilac and yellow stripes
– Flat fixed waistband
– Flounce hemline
– Invisible side zip fastening