A spin-off from your vintage utility shirts, the Lenora Dress from Equipment is tailored for the woman who isn’t afraid of experimenting with her aesthetic. Offering a luxurious silk-rich fabrication, the dress drapes elegantly on the body and emphasises the silhouette with its subtle sheen. Meanwhile, a structural belt pulls everything together for a uniform finish.
Our model is wearing a size small dress. She is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 132cm (size small)
– Shift fit; midi length
– Lightweight silk blend; non-stretch; unlined; opaque
– Deep grape green hue; deep grey iridescent hues
– Regular collar
– Long sleeves; wide cuffs with buttons
– Button-fastened patch pockets to chest
– Button-through front
– Structural matching belt; snap closures
– Flared hemline