Artfully designed in a textured fil-coupé fabric, the Loni Top from Rachel Gilbert frames the decolletage perfectly with its clean square neckline while the gathered puff sleeves lend a playful frivolity. Tailored through the waist, the piece finishes with an asymmetrical wrap feature to the front hemline for a contemporary allure.
Our model is wearing a size small top. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 76.2cm (30”) bust, a 62.2cm (24.5”) waist and 90.2cm (35.5”) hips.
– Length: 60cm (size small)
– Slim tailored fit
– Textured cotton dobby fabric; non-stretch; lined; slightly sheer under light
– Optic white base; blue, yellow, pink, black and magenta fil-coupé spots
– Square neckline
– Princess seams through bodice
– Internal silicone grip tape for non-slip wear
– Gathered puff shoulders and tie cuff sleeves
– Asymmetrical wrap feature to front hemline
– Invisible zip fastening to centre back