A lesson in smart-casual luxury, IRO’s Makilo Jacket is delivered in a shimmery metallic weave and trimmed with fringing for a deconstructed finish. Layer yours over a silky cami and finished with tailored trousers for a polished look.
Our model is wearing a size small jacket. She is 180.3cm (5’11”) tall with a 78.7cm (31”) bust, a 62.2cm (24.5”) waist and 90.2cm (35.5”) hips.
– Length: 50cm (size small)
– Regular fit
– Cotton-blended knit with metallic fibre zig-zag pattern; non-stretch; lightweight with dry handle; minimal sheerness
– Silver, white, gold and cream palette
– Structured, padded shoulders
– Open front; fringed edging
– Long sleeves; fringed edges to vented cuffs
– Fringed hemline