The Summer 19 collection from Australian designer label Manning Cartell explores a sartorial symbiosis of colour, cut and premium fabrications that speak to a contemporary style code. Crafted from lustrous indigo crepe satin that echoes an oceanic aesthetic, the Making Waves Dress is a dramatic choice for cocktail hour and beyond. Elbow-skimming balloon sleeves balance a figure-skimming skirt, while a thigh-high split serves sultry-yet-sophisticated allure.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 dress. She is 180cm tall with an 81cm bust, 64cm waist and 89cm hips.
– Length: 125cm (size AU 8)
– Slim fit; kimono-style bodice
– Crepe satin; lined
– Lustrous indigo blue; gold-toned shank button
– Surplice neckline
– Elbow-length balloon sleeves
– Asymmetric ruching through the waistline and hips
– Thigh-high side split
– Keyhole back with button fastening to nape