Cult label Cecilie Copenhagen has been favoured by the Scandi style-set season after season. Stepping slightly outside the brand’s monochrome hallmark, the Nadine Dress crosses into a tranquil realm of calming sapphire blue hues and ethereal plisse chiffon. Trimmed with ruffles and gathers here and there and splaying into a prairie hem at the calf, this buttoned-bodice beauty is a Scandinavian take on boho.
Our model is wearing a size small dress. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 78.7cm (31”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 130cm (size small)
– Relaxed fit; A-line silhouette
– Sheer plisse chiffon with tonal embroidered geometric stripes; detached opaque woven lining slip; non-stretch; mid-weight
– Sapphire blue
– Crew neckline; ruffled collar
– Long blouson sleeves; tie-up cuffs
– Button-through bodice; pearlescent buttons
– Inverted front yoke; ruffled
– Graduated waistline; gathered
– Prairie hemline; gathered