Australian label Ellery offers an elevated reworking of perennial wardrobe staples, with structural lines and architectural silhouettes. The Nothing Matters Mini Skirt is crafted from a dense twill with an A-line silhouette, best tempered by a fitted turtleneck top for a streamlined look that can seamlessly transition from day to night. The jet black style is accented by exaggerated hip pockets with contrast red stitching for a subtle playful touch.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 skirt. She is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 63.5cm (25”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
– Length: 41cm (size AU 8)
– Regular fit; A-line silhouette
– Structured cotton twill; non-stretch; silk lining; opaque
– Black shade; contrast red stitching
– Buttoned flap pockets to hips; branded buttons
– Pleated sides
– Concealed zip back closure
– Made in Australia