Modern designer diffusion label Sportmax Code reinvents its luxe Italian heritage with a sense of playfulness and off-duty cool. It’s all in the details with their Raoul Shirt, a pure cotton button-up diversified from your standard shirt with asymmetrical seams that effortlessly wrap around the body from the shoulders and yoke. The striped style is finished with a single ultramarine-hued bead to the left shoulder – a simple-yet-stunning finish to a must-have piece.
Our model is wearing a size 38 shirt. She is 180cm (5’11”) tall, has a 78cm (31”) bust, 63cm (24.5”) waist and 90cm (35.5”) hips.
– Length: 62cm (size 38)
– Regular fit
– Pure cotton shirting; ultra-lightweight and non-stretch; semi-sheer
– Warm white base with red-orange chevron stripes
– Collared, button-through design; hidden placket
– Asymmetrical seam details; wrap around from shoulder and yoke
– Long sleeves; button-up cuffs
– Single ultramarine bead to left shoulder