PLEASE NOTE – THE ICONIC IS UNABLE TO SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO NEW ZEALAND
For stripped-back designerwear that breathes organic femininity, turn to New York native Theory and their Robe Double-Faced Jacket. Crafted from a premium blend of wool and cashmere, this relaxed fit masterpiece takes pride in acute shapes and clean-incised lines. From the razor-cut precision of the wide notched lapels to the overall symmetry of the sleeves and hem slits, Theory’s signature achromic hues and soft surfaces will have you longing for a winter with no end.
Our model is wearing a size small jacket. She is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 76cm (size small)
– Relaxed fit; longline silhouette
– Heavyweight wool and cashmere blend; soft brushed finish; double-faced; non-stretch
– Porcelain white hue
– Wide pointed collar
– Wide notched lapels
– Long loose-fit sleeves; dropped shoulders
– Straight-cut cuffs
– Open front
– Self-covered tie-up waistbelt; belt loops
– Straight-cut hemline; side seam splits