Imbued with avant-garde patterning inspired by vintage upholstery and federation tile work from historic pubs and town halls, the Shaped Waistband Short Dress cultivates CAMILLA’s signature contemporary boheme aesthetic. Featuring brassy-toned buttons embossed with maps of Australia, the dress is detailed with gathering, shirring and the brand’s omnipresent crystal embellishments about the shoulders.
Our model is wearing a size small dress. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 76.2cm (30”) bust, a 62.2cm (24.5”) waist and 90.2cm (35.5”) hips.
– Length: 98cm (size small)
– Relaxed fit
– Pure silk crepe; slight stretch; gauzy; contrast smooth silk waist; unlined
– Camilla exclusive
Paved In Paisley
print: plaid, tiled and paisley designs; red, brown, beige, cream, yellow, sage, orange and black tones
– Crystal embellishments about the shoulders
– Shoelace straps; crossed to rear; adjustable
– Gathered detailing
– Brassy-toned button-through front with embossed maps of Australia
– Shirred to back
– Slip-on design