These season’s soft suiting trend borrows from the boys and redefines contemporary feminine tailoring. A considered case in point, the Soft Blazer by Swedish designer label HOPE showcases a boxy double-breasted silhouette with oversized notched lapels and lightly padded shoulders for structure that leans toward languid. We adore the unique houndstooth jacquard fabric tinted a sublime powder blue hue.
Our model is wearing a size EU 36 jacket. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 58.4cm (23”) waist and 86.4cm (34”) hips.
– Length: 78cm (size EU 36)
– Relaxed boxy fit
– Textured jacquard woven suiting; houndstooth pattern; lined; slight stretch
– Powder blue shade
– Lightly padded shoulders
– Wide notched lapels
– Welt pocket to chest
– Double-breasted; dual button fastening
– Flap pockets to hips
– Long sleeves with subtly flared split cuffs
– Vent to centre back hemline