A wardrobe heroine designed to transport you through time and across place, the Venue Dress by French-born connoisseur IRO is made to be adored. Trading in muted hues for this season’s love of vibrant colours, the magenta-infused mini makes a volte-face out of the noughties ruched prom dress. Slim in fit with a plunging V-neckline, style with a pair of lace-up stilettos to subvert party-dress expectations.
Our model is wearing a size EU 36 dress. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 80.0cm (31.5”) bust, a 57.2cm (22.5”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
– Length: 90cm (size EU 36)
– Slim fit; A-line silhouette; mini-length
– Lightweight crepe-textured fabric; unlined; minimal stretch; slight sheerness in direct light
– Magenta pink hue
– Plunging V-neckline
– Gathered bust
– Asymmetrically layered bodice
– Side seam ruching
– Invisible side seam zip fastening
– Graduated hemline