The linen Vicino Shirt from Weekend Max Mara is cut to a billowy silhouette that engenders a vacation state-of-mind. The mandarin collar shirt is bordered by a contrast diagonal stripe piping which is followed through to the inverse of the cuffs, lending the shirt a casual appeal when worn with the sleeves rolled up. Style over a wide leg pant slip into espadrille flatforms for a nonchalant, resort-ready sensibility.
Our model is wearing a size 36 shirt. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 71.1cm (28”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: Front: 60cm; Back: 77cm (size 36)
– Billowy silhouette
– Pure linen construction; unlined; sheer when under light
– Eggshell white and baby blue stripe
– Mandarin collar
– Button down through front
– Single patch pocket to left chest
– Contrast baby blue diagonal stripe piping
– Dropped shoulders
– Buttoned split cuffs; contrast blue and white stripe lining to reverse
– Yoke to back
– Curved hemline; longer to back