Australian designer label Romance Was Born champions unabashed 80s-tinged opulence in this season’s Purple Reign collection. Framed with undulating layers of gossamer-fine floral tulle, the 17 Days Frill Skirt is dancefloor decadence personified. Compact plissé pleats bring a sense of dimension to time-honoured black.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 skirt. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 71.1cm (28”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: Left: 76cm; Right: 106cm approx. (size AU 8)
– Fitted waist; flared to hemline
– Mid-weight plissé pleat fabric with slight stretch; unlined; slightly sheer under light
– Lustrous black
– Elasticised waistband
– Cascading floral-pleated sheer tulle frill along left side seam and full hemline
– Manufactured in Australia