Australian designer Rebecca Vallance is renowned for premium pieces that fuse the architectural with the feminine. Traced in the eponymous label’s take on this season’s modish leopard print, the Anya Dress is elevated by statement finishes. A frayed collar and cuffed blouson sleeves keep in line with a bold yet effortlessly chic aesthetic.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 dress. She is 182.9cm (6’0”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 58.4cm (23”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 129cm (size AU 8)
– Slim shift silhouette
– Lightweight woven fabric; non-stretch; crepe-lined with minimal sheerness
– Creamy beige base with black and white leopard spot
– Rounded neckline; frayed collar
– Darted at bust
– Long blouson sleeves; gold-toned button to cuffs
– Invisible zip to reverse