Clean-lined and inherently contemporary, the Duplicate Ponte Jacket by Australian designer label KITX is a true wardrobe investment. Shaped with soft tailoring and strategically placed paneling, this black blazer is just as polished over a slinky slip dress as it is a graphic tee and tapered denim. The compact wool-cotton stretch ponte forms flawlessly to the figure, allowing for a streamlined fit without restriction.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 jacket. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 58.4cm (23”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Shortest Length: 65cm; Longest Length: 82cm (size AU 8)
– Slim fit
– Heavy wool-cotton stretch ponte; bound internal seams; opaque
– Collarless lapel
– Concealed zip fastening to front; silver-toned hardware
– Panel seams through shoulder and torso
– Long sleeves; padded shoulders
– Hemline longer to back; angular; kick pleat