For a thoughtful approach to the classic black trouser, we love the Fleur Bias Pants by Australian designer label KITX. This innovative silhouette is designed to follow the contour of the leg and pool at the feet in layers of gauzy georgette. A silk crepe overlay brings dimension and coverage to this otherwise sheer pair, while nodding to this season’s love affair with a layered lower body.
Our model is wearing size AU 8 pants. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 71.1cm (28”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: Inside Leg: 95cm; Front Rise 33cm: Leg Opening: 66cm (size AU 8)
– Slim bias-cut leg; flared leg opening
– 100% Silk; fluid crepe overlay; gauzy sheer georgette leg; unlined; minimal stretch
– Black shade
– Wrap-style mini-length skirt overlay
– Asymmetric seams to overlay with invisible single pocket built in
– Invisible zip fastening to rear