STINE GOYA’s Pre Fall 19 collection is a sartorial symbiosis of heritage and the future unknown. A sun-soaked sorbet palette is infused with map motifs, botanical touchstones and aerial silhouettes that culminates in a playful celebration of all things Copenhagen. A botanical bohème dream, the Jasmine Dress is cut in a voluminous swing silhouette and adorned with bold jacquard blooms.
Our model is wearing a size small dress. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 78.7cm (31”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 88cm (size small)
– Relaxed swing fit
– Lightweight crisp taffeta; satin lining; non-stretch
– Indigo sateen base; jacquard daffodils in orchid, lime, black and light rust
– Ruffled stand collar; concealed hook-and-eye to front
– Long raglan sleeves; sheer and unlined
– Buttoned balloon cuffs; gold-toned buttons; tuck pleats
– Gathered empire waistline
– Flounce hemline; gathered seam